Thursday, December 31, 2009

new years resolutions

so there are mere minutes left, not only in this year, but in this decade. i have my fair share of new years resolutions...
  1. read a book outside of class every month
  2. have semester 2 bring my gpa up
  3. drink more water
  4. make my room somewhere i want to live
  5. get my driver's license
  6. document my memories more efficiently
...but as i start the second full decade of my life, i have some new decade resolutions as well.
  1. surround myself only with people who will support me
  2. never let a day go by where i don't work towards my dreams of life and career
  3. make friends quickly - without sacrificing the quality of the friendships
  4. if i don't stop procrastinating, at least manage the last-minute things well
  5. never miss a chance to tell people i love them
here's to new beginnings and to new hope and a wonderful start to the new year.

1 comment: