so there are mere minutes left, not only in this year, but in this decade. i have my fair share of new years resolutions...
- read a book outside of class every month
- have semester 2 bring my gpa up
- drink more water
- make my room somewhere i want to live
- get my driver's license
- document my memories more efficiently
...but as i start the second full decade of my life, i have some new decade resolutions as well.
- surround myself only with people who will support me
- never let a day go by where i don't work towards my dreams of life and career
- make friends quickly - without sacrificing the quality of the friendships
- if i don't stop procrastinating, at least manage the last-minute things well
- never miss a chance to tell people i love them
here's to new beginnings and to new hope and a wonderful start to the new year.