Friday, July 3, 2009

ten things about me at one o'clock in the morning:

1. i. love. capital. letters. i think they're absolutely wonderful. but on a whim, i'm not going to use them in this blog. 
2. pondering. it's my hobby.
3. like no other, i strive to learn how to be lovely. audrey hepburn is my hero.
4. i love classical music more than anything else in this whole world.
5. textsfromlastnight.com - it's fml but funnier.
6. summer sleep schedule is  s l o w l y  shifting towards nocturnal.
7. baking. it's my thing.
8. i wish everyone a happy birthday on facebook.
9. i'm a pescetarian. yes, i like it better that way.
10. the people in my life make me a better person. i love you all.

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile.

    Glad you started a blog. Easy, yes?

    Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete